University of Toronto Career Fair 2023 (Employer List and Floor Maps below!)
Looking for meaningful work opportunities? Interested in connecting with key employers across a diversity of industries? Attend the University of Toronto Career Fair to grow your knowledge and skills!
Format: Drop-in networking with employers (* accommodations available)
*Should you require any accommodations or further support in accessing the content on this page, in the student guide or the fair more broadly, please direct your e-mail to Mary Stefanidis, Assistant Director, Employer Recruitment & Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
Time: 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM (** early access from 10:30 AM to 11:00 AM)
Location: U of T St. George Exam Centre, 255 McCaul Street, Toronto, ON
** Early access is for Indigenous students, Black students, racialized students, students who identify as 2SLGBTQ+, students with disabilities, international students, and those whose participation would be hindered by noise, crowdedness, etc. This is in recognition of the systemic barriers that disproportionately impact students amongst these communities during their job search processes and to prioritize their access to employers.
Career Exploration & Education supports students and recent graduates as they build their future in our changing world. Now more than ever, the University of Toronto Career Fair is an incredible opportunity for students to engage with employers and explore future employment opportunities. Whether it be students who know exactly what they want to do upon graduation, or students who have no idea, the fair is an explorative event for students to ask questions and learn more about what opportunities and organizations are out there which align with their career goals.
Join us to…
- Connect with representatives from organizations who are recruiting for full time, community, and internship opportunities
- Gain important information related to recruitment processes to maximize your applications
- Practice your pitch and improve your networking skills with Career Educators
- Students from all years, all fields of study and campuses are invited, as well as recent graduates.
Day of drop-in registrations welcomed!
With huge thanks to our SPONSORS!
Elevator Pitch Booth Sponsor Professional Headshot Sponsor
- ADP Canada
- Avient Corporation
- Aviya Aerospace Systems
- Bayshore Health Care
- BBA Inc.
- Bell Canada
- Bantrel Co.
- Canadian National Railway
- Capital One
- Cerebras Systems
- Chess World Inc.
- CMiC (Computer Methods International Corporation)
- Communications Security Establishment (Government)
- Corrosion Service
- Dehavilland Aircraft of Canada
- Dilico Anishinabek Family Care
- Dnaagdawenmag Binnoojiiyag Child & Family Services
- EBC Inc.
- Edison Engineers
- EF Education First
- Empire Life
- Environment & Climate Change Canada
- Evertz Microsystems
- EY (Ernst & Young)
- FGF Brands
- First Nations Education Council
- Grandview Kids
- Huawei Technologies Canada
- Intel Corporation
- ISN Canada
- Isaac Operations
- Kayla's Children Centre
- Keyence Canada
- Klick Health
- Marcus Evans
- Michael Garron Hospital
- Minth Group
- Munich Re
- NMG Consulting
- Oak Valley Health
- Official Languages Programs (Odyssey Program)
- Oshawa Clinic Group
- Our Place Peel
- Pine River Institute
- Public Services and Procurement Canada
- RMA (Reinsurance Management Associates) Inc.
- ROM (Biodiversity Gallery)
- S&C Electric Canada
- Salas O'Brien Engineering
- Sapling Financial Consultants
- Scarborough Health Network
- Sinai Health
- State Street
- Surrey Place
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
- Trillium Health Partners
- Ungava Tulattavik Health Center
- Unity Health Toronto
- Integrated Talent Management & UTemp, Division of People Strategy, Equity & Culture, University of Toronto
- Vena Solutions
- Wayfair Canada
Employer Fair Map
New to networking? Want to practice your skills and increase your confidence in connecting with employers? Check below for workshops and to connect with a Career Educator to help you prepare for the Career Fair!
- Tuesday, September 5th, 1:00 - 2:30pm: Optimize Your LinkedIn (Virtual) (CLNx Registration)
- Wednesday, September 6th, 2:00 - 3:30pm: Know Your Skills (Virtual) (CLNx Registration)
- Tuesday, September 12th, 3:00 - 4:30pm: How to Network at a Career Fair + Q&A (Virtual) (CLNx Registration)
- Wednesday, September 13th, 1:00 - 2:30pm: Resume & Cover Letters (Virtual) (CLNx Registration)
- Thursday, September 14th, 1:00 - 2:30pm: How to Network at a Career Fair + Q&A (In-Person): Experiential Learning Commons, 255 Beverley St., Rm. 301 Conference Room) (CLNx Registration)